One of the
Most Successful and Long-Standing Auto Dealer Groups in the Chicago
area is seeking to add a Client Care Appointment Coordinator to our
We are family-owned and operated for over 100 years and have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- Responsible for answering incoming phone calls for the service department and assisting customers with scheduling service appointments for all of our franchises - Lexus, Ford, Toyota, and Chevrolet..
- Schedule appointments within an internal database.
- Confirm customer's need for a service loaner vehicle.
- Escalate technical questions from customers to service advisors as appropriate.
- Research vehicle information and check for any open service campaigns, recalls, or scheduled maintenance due on that vehicle, explain to customers, and notify the parts department as necessary.
- Make outgoing calls to customers as needed for service reminders, service recall notifications, etc.
- Assist with various business development tasks, including making outgoing phone calls for service prospecting.
Hours are Monday through Fridays 6:30am to 2:30pm, and one Saturday per month from 8am to 4pm. If you cannot work this shift, please do not apply.
Medical benefits through Blue Cross/ Blue Shield are available for full-time employees, as well as 401K. Payroll is processed on a weekly basis.
- MUST be able to work the schedule listed above - if not, please do not apply.
- MUST have excellent verbal and written communication skills!
- Any previous experience working in an auto dealership is STRONGLY Preferred.
- Must have experience working directly with customers and demonstrate an outgoing and enthusiastic personality and patience when dealing with customers.
- Local job candidate is STRONGLY preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Bilingual is a PLUS but not required.
- Knowledge of Reynolds & Reynolds ERA system and/or X-Time Scheduling system are a HUGE plus. Basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel are required. MUST be computer proficient.
- Experience scheduling appointments or reservations or other customer service experience outside of the auto industry may also be acceptable.
- MUST be able to pass a criminal background check and provide three professional references prior to starting.